Sunday, February 14, 2010

Save 25% off on Women's Clothing at Target

I have been shopping a lot in the Women's clothing section at Target lately because I have been pleasantly surprised to find really stylish clothing that is very affordable! People mistake my Target wardrobe all the time for more expensive boutique and department store clothing. I am always hearing, "Really? You got that at Target?" Check out some of my favorite lines online and in-store the next time you are there: Converse One Star, Mossimo Supply Co. and Xhilaration. Here are a few items that I like: Mossimo Ballet Flats (have several colors) Shirred Tank, Belted Sweater, 3/4 Sleeve Tunic, Tunic Ruffle Top, Print Dress and Scoopneck Knit Top.

From now until February 20, 2010 take 25% off women's apparel purchases of $75 or more online. Just look for the logo "Save 25% off When you Spend $75" on the qualifying items. The offer excludes clearance items. In addition, orders over $50 ship for free until February 20, 2010.

1 comment:

  1. Hi ,

    Your blog is excellent and very informative to our visitors. Post was very nicely written and it contains useful facts. I am happy to find your distinguished way of writing the post.

    I found your website perfect for my needs. It contains wonderful and helpful posts. I have read most of them and it was informative for all.
    You can get 15% off on Women's clothing at yogaego.com

    ReplyDelete