Saturday, February 27, 2010

Hue Skinny Jeanz: A must have item for your wardrobe

Friends have been raving and non-stop wearing of these fabulous Hue Skinny Jeanz Leggings or "Jeggings"! I was finally able to get a hold of a pair after months of waiting because they keep selling out everywhere. They are super soft stretch-cotton leggings that look just like skinny jeans but are extremely comfortable and have an elastic waste. They even have functional pockets on the back. I have the navy denim and love them! They are also available in black, white and coral. I've seen the black in person and love it as well. They are totally reasonably priced for a pair of skinny jeans. You don't need expensive skinny jeans, get these instead! They will be an asset to your wardrobe. Trust me and get them now before they are sold out again! (I had to wait to post this review several times as they keep selling out on various websites!)

1 comment:

  1. These ARE amazing!!! I love them and have them in 3 colors!

    ReplyDelete