Friday, February 26, 2010

Great savings at The Children's Place

The Children's Place is having an amazing Winter's Last Blast sale! I couldn't believe some of the savings. Check out their boys wind pants which my son lives in. They are just $2.99 and with the coupon below $2.54! Take a look at some other great deals for big boys and little boys . They have some adorable leggings and tees for $5.00 for big girls and little girls. My husband who hates when I shop agreed is was too good of a deal to pass up and told me we should stock up on the pants in every color in the next size! Save 15% off your entire purchase by entering code FAMILYA9 at checkout valid through March 16, 2010. In addition, today only (2/26) receive free shipping on your order by entering code FSFEB2010 at checkout! Both of these codes will work together! What a great savings - quantities are limited on the sale merchandise so don't delay in checking it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment