Thursday, August 6, 2009

Small Paul at Target!

Did you know that the brand Small Paul is now available at Target selling at much lower prices than boutiques and department stores? I was super excited to find this out from a friend who recently spotted the monkey and friends at our local Target. Small Paul for Target is currently available in sizes 4 and up for girls and boys! However, I did see that they have the most adorable raincoats and umbrellas starting in sizes 18-24 months and 3T-4T. My son loves wearing his monkey tees all of the time and I hope the line will come in smaller sizes soon! Click here for a $2 off coupon valid in-store and on-line.

1 comment:

  1. I had no idea they sold Small Paul at Target! Going to check this out the next time I go! Thanks! (And by the way, I randomly got a $5 off coupon for Target today! woo hoo!)

    ReplyDelete