Thursday, August 6, 2009

Amy Coe: Boutique like clothing without the high price tag!

I am loving the new line of Amy Coe clothing for girls and boys size 0-3 months up to size 24 months online and I believe in the stores some of the line goes up to size 48 months. Some of the pieces look like they came from an expensive boutique but are really reasonably priced. The girls line is so adorable and I wish I still had a little girl to dress. However, I did pick up a few pieces for a birthday gift that I couldn't resist! Some of my favs are: Love, Peace & Candy Tee, Rock N Roll Forever Shirt, Heart & Rose Tee and Rock Pants. Today when I visited the store, they had gotten in the boys sizes and the bigger sizes were almost gone! I picked up some awesome double layered looking tees and thermal tees with guitars and peace signs. I really have been pleasantly surprised with Amy Coe's line of clothing. It really has a boutique look without the high price tag. I just wish she made her clothing line in sizes above 48 months!

No comments:

Post a Comment