Thursday, August 6, 2009

The most adorable pair of Uggs for girls!

I was recently window shopping at Olly Shoes and noticed an awesome pair of Kids Cardy Uggs. There weren't your typical solid color sweater Uggs. They were almost like a tie dye color mix of pink and purple. I had been browsing Uggs recently since my daughter had asked for a pair for her birthday. I was reluctant to get such an expensive pair of shoes for her and told her so. We both agreed that if her Mom-Mom wanted to get them for her birthday, than she could have them. Of course my Mother-in-law happily agreed! So when I saw these Uggs in the window, I knew I had to bring my daughter back to get a pair. As I thought, she LOVED them as much as I did! I found out the color was called Pink Multi. They were so pretty and I felt like they would go with a lot of her clothing for the cooler months ahead. I had trouble finding them online to link to them, but I just came across 2 sites that have them in stock. Onlineshoes.com and whatshebuys.com. I also saw a picture of them on Bloomingdales.com but it doesn't appear that you can order them just yet. It looks like they come in a Blue Multi color as well. I am sure all of the major shoe sites and department stores that carry kids Uggs will have them soon!

2 comments:

  1. No, they are no longer available. They were available when this review was written 1.5 years ago.

    ReplyDelete