Thursday, January 14, 2010

Save up to 25% off at Gap, Old Navy & Banana Republic

I literally have been searching online and checking my email constantly for an Old Navy coupon as I saw some awesome stuff there lately and refused to buy it without a coupon. So you can imagine how excited I was when I received an email with the subject "Get More, Save More" this morning! I couldn't even wait until my daughter left for school! I had to get the order in first thing to make sure they didn't run out of sizes. To take advantage of the online exclusive "Get More, Save More" just enter code SAVE123 at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy to save 15% off purchases of $75, 20% off $100 and 25% off $125. The offer is valid through Monday, January 18th. Can anyone guess which percentage I was able to use?!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment