Monday, January 11, 2010

Organize your "cards" in style with a Card Cubby


Do you have gift cards, coupons or frequent buyer cards laying around in your purse or wallet? I have several and get so annoyed when I realize that I forgot to use them after I’ve left a store! They're unorganized and seem to get lost in my purse which is the primary reason why I never remember to use them. Wouldn’t you love to have all of these types of cards stored and organized all in one place? I certainly would!!! Let me introduce you to the Card Cubby-my new favorite purse accessory! I received it as a gift from my sister-in-law over the holidays and it was the best gift I received all year! This must have accessory will keep your “cards” completely organized in style. The Card Cubby is an alphabetized mini-card file that fits right into your purse, diaper bag or car console thanks to it’s compact size at 5” wide x 3” high and 2” deep. It holds approximately 80 cards and is available in several patterns. Put your driver’s license in the clear pocket on the backside and put some cash and credit cards inside and you can use it as a wallet as well! There’s even room for your cell phone or iPod.

You can use the Card Cubby to Alphabetically File:
■Gift Cards
■Coupons (Fold and File)
■Frequent Buyer Cards
■Discount Cards
■Business Cards
■Player Cards
■Important Contact Info
■Insurance Cards
■And on and on...

The Card Cubby will save you money by having all of your frequent buyer cards, discount cards, coupons, gift cards, store cards, etc. with you all the time in an organized fashion so they get used! Don't stand in the checkout line anymore digging in your purse or wallet for that particular store card. Purchase one today for yourself or for a friend you need a gift for! As seen in People Magazine's Holiday Gift Guide.

No comments:

Post a Comment