Friday, May 28, 2010

Payless: Buy One, Get One 1/2 off on everything

I realized the other day that my daughter needed a new pair of sandals for the Summer. Last year, I got an adorable pair at Payless Shoesource for a great price. I went back to Payless the other day and found out they were having a Buy One, Get One 1/2 off everything in the store sale! How did I get so lucky I wondered?!? I found so many adorable sandals for my daughter, that I had a tough time deciding. I also picked up a 3-pack of earrings for under $10 that I have received numerous compliments on! You can combine a pair of shoes and earrings and still get the Buy One, Get One 1/2 off! You don't have to buy two of the same type of merchandise to receive the discount. The sale runs through June 12 and is valid in-store and online. The discount is automatic online and no code is required.

No comments:

Post a Comment