Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Nordstrom Half-Yearly Sale for Women & Kids

Today starts the Half-Yearly Sale at Nordstrom for Women & Kids in-store and online through June 6. If you shop at Nordstrom, then you know this is a fabulous sale with a lot of merchandise to choose from! Nordstrom card holders will receive twice the reward points through May 29. I've already shopped online twice this morning because I couldn't make up my mind what I really wanted vs. what I really needed! I decided I needed shoes for the kids and a pair of sandals for myself. It's my Anniversary today so what better way to celebrate than shop!! Here's a few things I've found on-sale that I love:

Tory Burch Sale-specifically the Tory Burch Studded Sandal in Royal Tan & Coconut Brown

B. Makowsky Anne Caged Sandal-great shoe for an evening out

Marc Jacobs Sale-love the handbags

DL1961 Premium Denim-these jeans have the most amazing fit and feel

Nike Shox Mary Jane Sneaker-perfect for my daughter to wear without socks for the summer

Keen-Just bought a pair for my son last week at full-price-guess I'll be returning those

Profile by Gottex Swimwear-super flattering and I always get complements on these suits (love the skirted bottoms)

Merchandise tends to sell out quick, so shop now if you are interested in the sale!

No comments:

Post a Comment