Thursday, June 10, 2010

Piperlime: Save 30% off Poolside styles

What better way to cheer myself up after being at the Flyers game last night as they lost, than a little retail therapy! I was thrilled to find in my inbox this morning a 30% off sale on Poolside styles at Piperlime! Today only, use code SIZZLE to save 30% off select items at Piperlime.

Here are a few of my "Poolside" favorites:

Jessica Simpson Dianara Sandal-purchased it in midnight blue and I love the color! They are the most comfortable sandals and go with everything!

Splendid Slub Tank Tunic-this looks very flattering on and is just the right length to cover your backside so you can wear it with leggings!

Sanctuary Peace Shorts-I live in these shorts all summer. They are just the right length and also look great on!

No comments:

Post a Comment