Friday, April 16, 2010

The Great Shoe Sale at Macy's ends tomorrow

I was at the mall today (like that never happens) and found myself at the Macy's shoe department eyeing the new Pietra FitFlops! They were a must have purchase! They look a little more snazzier than the previous FitFlop versions I have seen, and I love the look of the jewels down the center. FitFlops were designed to help tone and tighten your leg and bum muscles, improve your posture and increase the duration of muscle activity every single time you step. You will get a workout while you walk! It's the flip flop with the gym built-in. Notice it doesn't say go to the gym....you just walk around in them and get your workout! Walking is just my speed!

So anyway, this post was titled The Great Shoe Sale, so let me fill you in on the details since it ends tomorrow, April 17, 2010. Macy's is having a Buy More Save More Event on shoes where if you buy 1 pair of shoes you save 15% off, buy 2 pairs of shoes and save 20% off and buy 3 pairs of shoes and save 30% off! The offer is valid in-store and is automatic online. Receive free shipping on online orders of $75 or more by entering FIRSTSTEP at checkout. So naturally what's a momshopaholic to do? Buy 3 different pairs so I have many colors to choose from when wearing them and of course I got the best deal at 30% off! Now that's a fabulous offer on FitFlops!

No comments:

Post a Comment